Software Engineering Communication
by Curtis Krauskopf
Communication is an important part of being able to interact with other
professionals and with your non-technical coworkers. How well can you
communicate about the following issues?
- What was your biggest development screw-up? What insight did you learn from
- Explain the internet to a young child.
- Explain a database to your grandparents.
- Explain how you learn a new computer language.
- What C++-related magazines or websites do you read on a regular basis?
- Have you ever worked on an open-source project? If you have worked on one,
what were the most difficult issues? If you were to work on one, what would
you foresee as being some of the difficult issues?
- What are the three most recent computer languages you've learned and why did you learn